Here’s a last minute guide for Father’s Day. Our original sponsor Mr. Shop has some of the best options to make sure Dad’s pleasantly surprised on the big day. We’ve selected five great items from a variety of price points, from basic to high-end. Whether you want to pick up a pair of jeans that will last for years or the finest in shaving kits, you’ll find something great. These are just a sampling of what Mr. Shop has to offer, so get in soon a pick something up! Photos courtesy of my buddy Ben Salibra of Mr. Shop.
1. Cole Haan Lunargrand shoes: These are probably the coolest shoes out right now. Classic styles blended with neon soles and cool details, these are a moderately priced high-end shoe that Dad will love. Better if he’s got a unique sense of style, but a great addition to any collection. These shoes are stunners.
2. Citizens of Humanity Stretch Jeans: High-end American made jeans are a game-changer if you’re used to wearing frumpy Levis and Citizens’ stretch denim means the best fit possible. You’re looking at upwards of $200 for a pair, but these will last forever and represent no-BS craftsmanship. Stop in and ask about the Citizens Stretch Jeans. Dad will love ‘em.
3. Luxury ties: Every professional needs a collection of ties, but why not invest in a couple finely made, handpicked ties for Father’s Day? It’s a no brainer but the experts at the Mr. Shop will help you pick the perfect one from their collection. You’re like to find something no one else in the area has.
4. Eyebobs: The ultimate reading glasses out there, Eyebobs marry style, utility, and quality in each pair. Mr. Shop has lots of styles in stock. Make Dad throw out those $5 drugstore reading glasses for something awesome.
5. Art of Shaving: The top name in shaving products is also available at the Mr. Shop. From brushes to the full range of aftershaves, pre-shave prep, and old school shaving cream products, you simply can’t go wrong. I’m a big fan of the lavender scented products by Art of Shaving.
6. Honorary mention: Check out the selection of Jack Black grooming products that Mr. Shop offers. Face wash, soap, chap stick–the list goes on. The one thing that’s in common with all Jack Black is uncompromising quality. I know because I use the brand.
© 2013, Syracuse Guru. All rights reserved.